Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moonshine Monday Linky Party #11

Hello, Hello! It's that {party} time again! What have y'all been up to?? This past week, I've been working on, well, a lot. I'll work on a project, then get tired of messing with it, so what do I do? Move on to another. I know, I know. This is a horrible method! It drives my husband crazy. I am, however, getting much better at NOT doing this! :) I started on my kitchen island revamp- nothing major, just giving it a face lift. Also, I started on some DIY art work for the fireplace.  What is it you ask? A surprise. I should be finished this week with it, then I will share with you what it is.

So, what did you do this past week? Link up and share!!

Here are this weeks features:

A Vintage Green shared this adorable DIY chalkboard project. She's right, it really is a fun alternative to a wreath outside....why not a welcoming chalkboard instead? It's fun. It's different. I love it.

 
Our Fun with Five shared her kitchen thrift store finds. Ummm, is this vintage pie tin not adorable?? I would definitely display that bad boy for all to see.
 
 
Last, but not least, Redoux Interiors shared this fun dresser that has been aged by layering paint.  Seriously *in love* with this beautiful revamp! The colors selected really accentuate the details and curves and really give it a divine patina...and you HAVE to check out the wheels she added to the bottom. Yes, please!!
 
 
If you were featured, grab a button! Have a great week!!
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, such a lovely surprise that you featured my Chalkboard Wreath. Thank you. And thank you for hosting Moonshine Monday No. 11. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Joy! Thanks for linking up! Hugs your way! Have a wonderful week. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the features especially the chalkboard wreath. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful things here today~ Thanks for hosting! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun features! Thanks for hosting again! Can't wait to see what projects you've been working on. :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features...thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showcasing the talent Amber. Great features:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see my dresser here! Thank you so much. Hope you have a creativity filled week. -K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm terrible for project hopping, too.. One of my main goals for 2013 was to finish one project before I let myself start another.
    I'm doing so/so on that. :)
    I look forward to seeing your fireplace artwork.
    And BIG thanks for the feature! I love that "Poppin Fresh Pie" tin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops - sorry my thumbnail appears wonky this week in the linky. I missed the crop prompt & couldn't fix it. :)

      Delete